Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

Scenery Germany 1

Guest Henri W

Hi,I read on the front page of Avsim that Aerosoft just released Scenery Germany 1. Well, this product has been out for a long time. I have written a review about it half a year ago. It is a wonderful package, by the way.For more details see: http://www.fscentre.com/index.php?option=c...w&id=7&Itemid=3(I will have to ask the FSCentre moderator to put the images back in.)Best regards,Henri

How does this compare with MegaScenary?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Deeks

This is a new version for FS2002/4New features of the FS2004 version:Qoute:More VFR objects like the island Mainau in the Lake Constance have been added.New rivers: Neckar, Mosel, Rhein and parts of the Main with cargo ships, sailboats and more.Many airfields have been completely re-worked for this version!

Guest Henri W

Yes,This is what I read on Aerosoft's site as well. How much it has been changed I do not know.Cheers,Henri