Sign in to follow this  
Guest A310BUS

Compatability

Guest A310BUS

I have decided to make the Jump from FS2002 to FS2004 my question is since I have over 150 sceneries for my flight sim and alot of planes with FS2002 panels will I beable to use them with FS2004 or do I have to start all over.Thanks

Some will work, some will not work... its really hard to say without knowing your actual files.Alot of the major payware stuff had to patched, and even some of that isn't fully working yet unfortuneatly... maybe if M$ would release the SDK it would help out a little (ahem cough HINT HINT)I'm doing the opposite of you I think.. I uninstalled 2002, installed 2004, played around, miss my 767 and 777 too much, so I think I'm gonna make a FS2002/2004 hybrid :)Chris

Guest A310BUS

I see well I suppose I shall experiment with my sceneries and see the results