Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Starting tonight, ASE won't synthesize any weather.It downloads and keeps updating synthesis but never completes it.Here's a snippit:

3:17 AM - Downloading Met/Rep data from Primary Server...3:17 AM - Met/Rep Data Received...3:17 AM - Met/Rep Download complete3:17 AM - Synthesis updated...3:18 AM - Up/downdraft generated: -92fpm, Downdraft = True, Winddir = 303, Windspeed = 12, Strengthfactor = 0.43:18 AM - Thermal generated: 161fpm, Temp = 9.253:18 AM - Up/downdraft generated: -43fpm, Downdraft = True, Winddir = 303, Windspeed = 12, Strengthfactor = 0.43:19 AM - Thermal generated: 6fpm, Temp = 7.857143

And it just goes on like that.Never had this happen before, and I've changed zero settings in either FSX or ASE.Anyone have an idea?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,From those 8 lines everything looks OK. In areas with large numbers of airports the green synthesis light dows not go off very often.

Thanks for the reply Jim, but the problem is I can't import my .PLN files anymore.If I try I get this error message:"Briefing wx process unable to complete due to incomplete weather synthesis."Like I said, never happened before.Also, I'm over the middle of the Pacific ocean when it gives me that message. There are no airports anywhere.

Hi,That is a different type message that happens when a flightplan contains waypoints that are not in the default FS database. So when ASE tries to find the wp it can't find it. Now, ASE will continue to work properly so besides the message, there is nothing to worry about.