Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GSalden

Shockwave beacons : black texture visible

Hi all,Over the last couple of days I have added Shockwave 3d Redux lights to several payware aircraft I own.Everything looked great, but the beacons, when turned on, are showing black textures. When turned off the issue is gone.However the lights with their shinings work.It only appears with beacons....With Vista I never had this.Now with W7 64bit I do.I also asked about this on the Shockwave forum, but they do not visit their own forum very much. If there is a solution I would be glad to hear it.

Hi all,Over the last couple of days I have added Shockwave 3d Redux lights to several payware aircraft I own.Everything looked great, but the beacons, when turned on, are showing black textures. When turned off the issue is gone.However the lights with their shinings work.It only appears with beacons....With Vista I never had this.Now with W7 64bit I do.I also asked about this on the Shockwave forum, but they do not visit their own forum very much. If there is a solution I would be glad to hear it.
Solved !