Sign in to follow this  
Ben Johnson

Wilco Airbus Vol1 Install Issue

Hi folks,I'm having a small issue with Wilco's Airbus Vol1 unpon re-installation and was wondering if anyone else encountered this or may have any idea on how to resolve it. I've submitted a support email/ticket via the Wilco Support site and have not received a response; and I've searched AVSIm and haven't seen this issue posted previously.I had Vol1 installed along with the recently released Evolution 1 upgrade and all was working. I then recently installed the Level-D 767 and could not get it to work. After many days working with the wonderful Level-D support team we could not get the 767 to work so I decided it was time to do a complete uninstall of all add-ons and FSX. I reinstalled FSX with Acceleration following the post by Nick N at Simforums. With only FSX (& Acceleration installed) I then installed Wilco Airbus Vol1 (not the Evo upgrade) as I know it messes with the DLL.XML file. It appeared to successfully install and when I launched the Wilco Configurator and clicked on the Load Manager tab and selected the A319 it said no aircraft was installed. I then proceeded to select each of the other aircraft (A318, A320 and A321) with no issue. With Windows Explorrer I opened the Airplanea sub-folder listed under Simbojects and surprised no Feelthere PIC A319 folder. The Feelther PIC A318, A320 IAE, A320, and A321 IAE and A321 folders are listed.Also, if I now try to install the Evo Vol1 Upgrade it tells me there is no FSX installed. First - has anyone encountered the missing A319 issue?2nd - has anyone encountered the issue of not being able to install the Evo Vol1 upgrade?If yes, were you able to solve it?Regards,Bob Lyddy

The issue has been solved. I was installing the regular version and not the Deluxe version. My bad.Bob L