Sign in to follow this  
ApexAviation

PMDG 747X LNAV

Hello,I'm having an issue with my 747X LNAV system...When I input and activate a route into my FMC, it works just fine.However, after passing through the first waypoint, the CDU does not change to the next waypoint.Basically, the first waypoint remains magenta and doesn't turn white...As a result, my plane just circles around instead of following the assigned route.Any help is appreciated!Sincerely,Andrew ChangPMDG 747X User

Andrew,Have you tried running through the Type Rating Courses available for download from our website for free? The problem you describe is usually caused by a problem in properly programming the FMC and the Tye Rating courses should help. If you continue to have trouble, open a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com and we will try to get things sorted out for you.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

I am rather certain that this is an issue with the software or my computer rather than a proficiency issue...It is likely that I will seek technical support. However, I have been affected by an issue where FSX cannot properly locate three DLL files.Anyone know anything about that problem?Thanks,Andrew Chang PMDG 747X User

Andrew,Please open up a support ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com and Ryan or I will be happy to help you get things sorted out.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg