Sign in to follow this  
TomMonrad

problème entre multi crew experience et Atr 72 de flight1

voila j'ai un problème entre MCE et Atr 72 de flight1 le copilote ne control rien quand je dit set altitude 10 000 rien ne ce passe flaps 15 rien ne se passe mémé tous les autre instrument Pour Gerald RI have used "google translate", and although I am not sure I understand correctlyhere I have a problem between MCE and Flight1 Atr 72 the copilot not control anything when I said set altitude 10000 nothing happens flaps 15 that nothing happens

OK TomMonrad,There are some aircraft Multi Crew Experience will not interface with very well.We haven't tested the ATR 72 ourselves. Will try to do something about it in the future. Right now, MCE has been specifically programmed to work with the following aircraftLevel-D B767PMDG B747PMDG MD-11Wilco Airbus seriesiFly B737 (for FS9)Feelthere B737PMDG 737 (for FS9)Ariane B737All default FSX aircraftAll default FS9 aircraftWe have confirmation from users that it works well with the followingCaptain Sim C130Captain Sim 727PMDG B1900CLS A340MCE works with many more aircraft, and one of the reasons for having a Demo, is precisely for the user to check against his/her favorite aircraft.We are currently working on interfacing the Captain Sim 767 & 757. These are very tough to bring under voice control, considering no SDK is available for them.More will follow in the future.SalutGerald R.http://www.multicrewxp.com