Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

Horizontal Span

I know this feature (Horizontal Spanning) was available in WinXp, now I can't seem to find it on 7. If anyone knows how to do this? I'd like to use both of my monitors as one big one so in the VC I can Pan around.Cry.gif

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I also looked for horizontal spaning since I got my second monitor. But what I found on my researches in the world wide web was just that win7 does not support horizontal spaning anymore. one solution is to buy the tripple head 2 go oder dual head 2 go from matrox. the price was something around 150 euro if I remeber right.Now I use the virtual cockpit with TrackIR5 on my main screen and on the second screen some 2D Panels and CDU/FMC or things like that. Like a little homecockpit.nicolas reich