Sign in to follow this  
dnunes

Kneeboard Scrolling

I found out yesterday that the text on the kneeboard does not scroll correctly. There is some change in the bottom or top lines, depending on the direction of the movement, but that is all. I am pretty sure I have used it before without any problem. Any idea of what might be happening? I tested the same function in fs2k2 and it runs smoothly.Anyone can help?Best Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I had the same problem. Changed my videocard Anti Aliasing from 2x to 4x and it works correctly now.

You are right! Thank you!I already had re-installed FS9 and got the same result (no scrolling).Now I understand why I remembered that it had already worked normally, as when I first installed FS9 I had the AA in my graphics board "Application Controlled". Then, following a recommended procedure to optimize the frame rate, I had it controlled by the graphics board using a setting 2xQ, where Q stands for a GeForce technique said to have almost the effect of 4x and the 3D performance of 2x. I changed it to 4x and the scroll is back! Why should AA have to see with scrolling? It is a mistery for me.Now I have to choose what is best for me, as I had a reduction of some 2fps.Best Regards,