Sign in to follow this  
Guest RiddlePilot

Which do you like best, piper or cessna?

Now, dont get me wrong im not trying to turn this into a boeing vs airbus like post. I just want your oppinion, and it makes for a good discussion too, so how bout it, which do you like best, piper or cessna?for me its cessna, because its the only thing i fly for now, hehe altho, ive like pipers just as much lol

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cessna. I've flown a C150, C172, and a PA-28-161 (Warrior II) in my short 10.7 hours of real world time and I've always loved the C172 the most. I am training in the 150 only because it's cheaper but I've flown the 172 3 times. Once was my first intro flight and first in-the-cockpit flight ever, and the other two times were when the 150 wasn't available. I am also flying the 172 (N12182) on Sunday the 5th on my first xcountry from KOJC-KCOU-KSGF-KOJC (because the 150 is a beat up POS and the nav radio no longer tunes).Anyway, Pipers fly which is all that I'm worried about. If you're in the cockpit and flying a plane, do you really care? :) http://www.kcsportscalendar.net/signature1.jpg

I personally like them both. There so different and the same in a way. I can't just choose one!

Pipers...I need all the help I can get in the flare. HE HE HE...:-lol :-lol :-lol