Sign in to follow this  
CMXLargo

FS9 cockpit problem md-11f

Hi guys,i have a big problem with the MD-11 cargo version, and the cockpit. in the screenshot you can see the some of the cockpits is not shown. in the normal MD11-version everything works without problems. Even though I have repaired the installation again. The panel also responded in 2d-mode is not correct. you have a solution to this problem?md11f_error.png

Looks to me like a bad installation.Also if you don't include your real name in your sigantuture, you'll get no support.

Edited by G7USL

Dave Taylor gb.png

HelloThis effect also appears, if the cargo load ist set to 0 kg (at least in the FS9 - version).Michael Wiendl

M. Wiendl

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Sorry for the signature. That with the weight I'll test it again. Although I had set PAX and Cargo in the config tool. To incorrect installation can now be not really. I had made ​​a completely new installation and after I noticed the mistake again a repair installation.