Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mac3605

Erratic Rudder

I just downloaded the 737-600/700 pack. Ever since, the rudder has been acting up and moving sharply from side to side by itself. Tried the yaw damper and nothing. Please help!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Which manufacturer's aircraft are you talking about? PMDG? iFly? Arianne? That might help.For now, try turning num-lock off and hit the '5' key a couple of times before taxi/flap setting. That should set all your control surfaces to level flight. (Your rudder may be stuck in your default flight and your plane is loading up that way.)HTH --

It's PMDG. I did not realize that this forum covered more manufacturers. I am using the saitek X45. I tried hitting 5 and it works but only so much..

Which manufacturer's aircraft are you talking about? PMDG? iFly? Arianne? That might help.For now, try turning num-lock off and hit the '5' key a couple of times before taxi/flap setting. That should set all your control surfaces to level flight. (Your rudder may be stuck in your default flight and your plane is loading up that way.)HTH --