Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd2

Best landing ever!

Thought I'd try out the Posky 737-700 I just downloaded, flew from BWI to Chicago-Ohare. As I was nearing the airport about 1,200 feet I had to dodge houses! There were houses in the air floating, about 10 or 15 of them and I had to fly the obstacle course! Outstanding! That was the funnest landing ever!Anyways, how do I get rid of the houses? I have UTX USA and Canada, do you think this is causing it?

...do you think this is causing it?
Generally the cause is asking your computer to do more than what it is capable of, so it tends to forget to do things like clamp the autogen to the ground. What tends to follow shortly afterward is the system freezes, but you can still hear the sound from FSX.You will want to start moving some sliders to the left to find the "sweet spot" for your system. One thing the UTX products will add that can task a system is more vehicle traffic. In some cases, a LOT more vehicle traffic. A setting of around 8 should give sufficient simulation.

Generally the cause is asking your computer to do more than what it is capable of, so it tends to forget to do things like clamp the autogen to the ground. What tends to follow shortly afterward is the system freezes, but you can still hear the sound from FSX.You will want to start moving some sliders to the left to find the "sweet spot" for your system. One thing the UTX products will add that can task a system is more vehicle traffic. In some cases, a LOT more vehicle traffic. A setting of around 8 should give sufficient simulation.
Thanks I'll try lowering the traffic.