Sign in to follow this  
CactusChuck

Thank You

Robert and PMDG TeamI have been a customer of PMDG from the time the 737 NG came out for FS9. I have been impressed with the planes produced by you and the PMDG team and have taken every oppertunitive to show others your products.With the level of the upcoming 737NGX and the attention to detail I must say I’m disappointed that you did not run for Governor of Nevada instead of Lt. Governor. I live in Nevada, (Las Vegas). If you were governor of this fine state (Other states are just a good) and ran it with the same attention to detail that you and your team have given this project, this state would not be in the shape we are in.I just retired last week and I’m looking forward to spending some of that time studying the manuals I purchased last year. I want to thank you in advance for all of the hours of fun, frustration, since of accomplishment and sheer enjoyment that you and your team will be providing.I read these forums daily and while discouraged by some and impressed with others I know that this project will turn out to be one of those that stand on the top of the heap for years to come. You and the team have my respect in the face of those who want nothing more than to criticize.Thanks againChuck StewardKLAS

Chuck,Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it and we look forward to delivering your NGX!Cheers,

Jason Brown - Exterior Model Engineer,

http://www.precisionmanuals.com
Posted Image

Specs: MSI Z97 Gaming 7 | Intel i7 4970K OC @ 4.6GHz | Gigabyte GTX970 G1 4GB | 16GB (2X8GB) G.Skill Trident | Corsair Air 540 White Case | Corsair AX750 750W PSU | 27" Samsung SyncMaster 275T+ | 27" Samsung S27D850 | 13" Wacom Cintiq | Windows 10 Professional x64

I must agree with Chuck on this one. Is why I comment on the stuff that is worthwhile commenting on, and if not I just go my merry way. Thanks to the team though for doing what they do. Granted I have not been a customer as long (only since the MD-11X), but I have definately not been disappointed. I certaintly have my fingers crossed that Monday is the day of good news!

I have to say I just wish PMDG could make every add on aircraft, but that just isen't possible, it is a very long wait, but so worth it.Michael Pare