Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pimmie87

Audio Environment help

Hi everyone,In the meantime we are waiting for the wonderfull NGX, i have a question about the Audio Environment from flight1. A few weeks ago i bought a new pc, and since than my audio env. for fsx doesn't work anymore! I tried everything, and i even uninstalled/reinstalled fsx... I didn't had this problem with my former pc. I used and still use an onboard soundcard... But i'm 99% sure that isn't the problem cause it worked on my former pc. I hope someone can help me with this.Thanks, Pim

Hi everyone,In the meantime we are waiting for the wonderfull NGX, i have a question about the Audio Environment from flight1. A few weeks ago i bought a new pc, and since than my audio env. for fsx doesn't work anymore! I tried everything, and i even uninstalled/reinstalled fsx... I didn't had this problem with my former pc. I used and still use an onboard soundcard... But i'm 99% sure that isn't the problem cause it worked on my former pc. I hope someone can help me with this.Thanks, Pim
I FOUND IT!!!!In you fsx.cfg... under 'SOUND'.Be sure that the following setting is applied: SOUND_LOD=0Mine was SOUND_LOD=1, and that (i guess) caused my problem that i couldn't hear te sounds of audio environment. I have no idea what sound_lod is for.... but for me it worked.Topic can be closed.