Sign in to follow this  
Ramirin

Lionheart Creations weekend sale

Thank you very much for your inputs.I ended up buying both the Kodiak and the Aerospool. Tomorrow night I'll take them both out of the hangar for a test flight over the pacific northwest!

I'm sure Bert will hook you up.As an alternative, I use a third party G1000 by FS2X you might consider now, or down the road. There is a version (within the package) specifically designed for Kodiak users, which I use. Great combination.http://www.fs2x.com/...0Web%20Page.htm
Hi,I have just purchased the G1000 from FS2X and installed it on my Lionheart Kodiak, which worked perfectly till today. After this installation, when I switch from the default Cessna to the Kodiak, FSX hangs. The Forum at FS2X is closed and the author has no email published. Do you have an idea of what could be happening?Thanks for your attention

Heron Jr

800driver.jpg

Well, that is too bad about Don's forum being down. I haven't visited lately.When you say the Kodiak was 'working perfectly', did you have the FS2x G1000's working, then suddenly they didn't? Or are you stating the Kodiak never woked with the FS2x units installed?I have never had an issue, so I may not be much help.The only email I have for Don is: fs2xcoma@fs2x.com

Edited by bkeske

I have purchased Kodiak for more than one year, but not the FS2X G1000 which I got yesterday after reading the announcement at Lionsheart site. The aircraft was kind of hangared because I really don't like that partial G1000 with most of its interesting functions not functioning. As I have the last RealityXP 450 and 550 WAAS, I thought it would be great learn to use the full G1000, you know, I'm almost 60 and should put the brain to work ;-)So, I installed the new Kodiak FS2X G1000 over the Kodiak default installation which worked well. On the first aircraft switch from the Cessna default to the Kodiak, FSX stopped responding.I am trying Don at the fs2xcoma@fs2x.com.Thanks for the answer and regards,

Heron Jr

800driver.jpg