Since I’m not too sure if this is the correct place for this post, please feel free to move it if need be admins. If you have stopped by the Chicago Flights FSX™ server lately, you might have noticed several major changes. One of which is the inclusion of an automated voice client that let’s players know what’s going on inside the server. Currently, we are using a very robotic computer voice to accomplish this very important task. Since it really is not the best voice in the world to hear when pilots load into the server, we would like to change that! We are looking for individuals who can replace our robot for good. If you feel you have the voice, and the will to be heard by hundreds of aviators daily, please apply for this position! We are willing to give anyone who applies a chance to show off their radio skills. Persons willing to participate in the voice-overs must have the following criteria:

• An understanding of the basic English language
  • The ability to speak clearly within a timely manner
  • A British, Australian, or United States accent
  • A quality microphone ( little to no background noise/static)
  • Enthusiasm!

Applicants may contact me through my email listed in my profile, private messages on Chicago Flights™, PM’s on Avsim, or as reply’s to this post. From there, we will be in contact with you with more important information. Thanks folks! Can’t wait to see who applies!

Sorry ! do not have any of those accents(((only Russian ,but not heavy.it was a jokeI have my own server and looking for somebody to take control in US if you intereting please contact me at rossiankov@gmail.com or skype ID andrei kossiankov hope to hear from you soon

Sorry ! do not have any of those accents(((only Russian ,but not heavy.it was a jokeI have my own server and looking for somebody to take control in USif you intereting please contact me at rossiankov@gmail.comor skype ID andrei kossiankovhope to hear from you soon
From what it's translating to, it sounds like you are advertising for you server rather than the main idea of this post. Are you seriously interested in partaking in the voice over?