Sign in to follow this  
Ty53650

Constand CTD while entering APR in FMC

Happened every time now, as soon as I select APR for my destination airport I get a CTD.... with the code BEX. Any ideas? Can't fly an approach with it like this... Thanks

what ??? what approach what airport ? for future reference open a ticket

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

KBZN, can't even get as far as to select an individual apr. As soon as I even touch APR to select one it crashes. Heres the error code Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: StackHash_e98d Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: 00000000 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 00000008 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: e98d Additional Information 2: e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb135579ad53 Additional Information 3: 6eab Additional Information 4: 6eabdd9e0dc94904be3b39a1c0583635 EDIT: Ticket opened and sent

Perhaps you should open a support ticket and provide very precise details.

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

Huh.. bizarre, seems to only crash when selecting an APR to KBZN, tried one for KGEG (Spokane, WA) and all is well... strange

Anyone be kind enough to try using KBZN as your destination and then trying to select an APR in the CDU? Seems that is the only airport that has this problem ATM, unfortunate as that's my home airport :) Otherwise really REALLY loving this bird. Beyond and excellent job PMDG.

Anyone be kind enough to try using KBZN as your destination and then trying to select an APR in the CDU? Seems that is the only airport that has this problem ATM, unfortunate as that's my home airport :) Otherwise really REALLY loving this bird. Beyond and excellent job PMDG.
Checking it as we speak

Thank you sir! Let me know, awfully strange, I can live with it, but would be very nice to shoot approaches into my home field!