Sign in to follow this  

how can I find out where an airliner is going to ......

I was working outside the other day and noticed an airliner high in the sky above me (I live 90 miles NW of Houston, Tx) heading southerly. He was way to high to be headed into Houston. I got to wondering, where is he headed ? and from whence he came ? Then I got to wondering furthur... how could I find out. So that is my question to y'all... how could I find out the destination of this airliner with only knowing the general heading and time over me ?I actually thought of this the other morning as well. During one of our morning meetings (0700 CDT)I was staring out the window and saw an airliner heading north and wondered the same thing. I was snapped back to the real world when the boss asked me a question .. had no clue what the question was... LOL all the boss did was shake his head and called me a zoomie (he was Army, I was Air Force)So how about it.. any ideas. I know it is very little to work on, but I am just curious.thanks,bob

thanks for the links... I'll look it up.bob