Sign in to follow this  
wayne100

Advice please (first post in the PMDG arena)

Hi First time ive posted in the forum but im after a little advice... Ive been a PMDG customer for many years now and i think with this a/c you have reached a different level which all other developers will look at and think how can we match that...great job. Any how, i really want to buy this add on but im a little reluctant untill this panel freezing issue is resolved my system specs are below and run FSX settings mostly i the middle no traffic or cars and boats I use the MD11 and get fantastic FPS of 30+ and much more when in the air I use REX and some add on scenery mostly UK2000. I use 2D panel but would love to use the NGX VC...but do you think with my specs and this panel freeze im better off waiting for the first service pack?....or do i dive head first in and buy it and hope i have little or no problems? 250 GB SATA-II HDD UDMA 300 7200 8MB10 X USB 2.0 PortsMotherboard Integrated 5.1 SoundMotherboard Integrated Ethernet Lan (Broadband Ready)Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 32-BIT (Genuine DVD & COA Included)ThermalTake Blue ORB II - Low NoiseANTEC Nine Hundred Gamers Case - BlackSamsung (SH-D162D) 16x DVD-ROM Black (IDE)AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000 2MB (2 x 3.0 GHZ)NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX - 512 MB - 2X DVI/VGA (XFX)Standard Operating System BackupBuilt & Tested CPOCZ 600W Stealth XStream - Low NoiseCorsair XMS2 4GB PC-6400 800 MHZ (2 x 2 GB) - Lifetime Warranty (DDR2)Asus M3N78-AM 5200MT/s (NVIDIA 8200) Any advice would be appreciated Thanks Wayne Aisbitt