Sign in to follow this  
danira

Yoke recommendations?

Hey guys,I have already downloaded the NGX, but unfortunately I won't have the time to get in it to at least monday evening.However I've got the Saitek X52 Pro Flight Joystick without any pedals. As I'm almost flying big birds like MD-11 or the NGX (hopefully soon) I'm looking for a yoke instead of my joystik, perhaps also pedals.After I've been searching for "the right" one for two weeks or so, I haven't found it yet. Doh.gifI read a lot about the CH Eclipse and the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke, I think they are the most popular ones, because they are the cheaper ones. I was secounds before buying the VRi Flightmaster Yoke, when I discovered that it has no buttons on the yoke handle. There are also some expensive replicas, but I cannot afford them. My personal price limit is between 400€ and 500€.Is anyone out there who can help me to decide which yoke I should buy??? Praying.gifEvery experiences are appreciated!Greetings from Germany