Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcel11

Pre-buy question about FSX folder to PMDG

Good evening to the PMDG team from Switzerland First of all, your products are day by day cheapper, due the currency lost of the US$ :-) In different posts you recommended do not install the FSX in the program-folder of the harddisk, instead directly on C:/FSX. Since FS9 with PMDGs 737, 747-400 and MD11 and FSX with the 747-400 and MD11 my FSX runs in the program folder without any problems. I don't think I can remove the FSX without a reinstall to the C./FSX? I don't want a reinstall of FSX with the SP1 and 2, PMDGs 747-400 and MD11. Why before never it was an issue and now it is? For me it is this important for a go or no go with NGX. Thank you very much for your answer on this matter. Have a nice evening and best regards Marcel

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,910.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now