Sign in to follow this  
adamant365

Question Regarding Printed Manuals

PMDG, I noticed on your website where you offer the printed NG manuals that in the "Chief Pilots Set" is included a hole-punched, laminated checklist ($8 value) for free as part of the set. My question: is it possible to purchase just the laminated checklist?? I can't really afford (or justify to the Mrs.) several hundred dollars worth of printed manuals when my only aim is to get the laminated checklist. Besides, I run an old beat up laptop on bare bones Linux to flip through the PDF manuals if I need to reference something but do like having an actual laminated checklist in hand. I do understand that I could probably find/create something adequate and go to Kinkos or wherever and have it laminated, but considering the quality of everything else I've seen of the NGX so far, the printed checklist must be second-to-none as well. Thanks! Adam

Not available separately, sorry.Take pages 25-28 of the QRH to a FedEx Office store and have them print and laminate them on 8.5x5 sheets - same thing.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

No worries at all! Thanks for responding anyway. I have an old laminated checklist that I laminated myself way back for the Wilco/feelThere 737 Classic. It's about 95% accurate for an NG but has some other stuff (speeds, etc.) that only apply to the 300-500. It will suffice until I can create a new one. And, sorry for posting this in the General forum...I've been jumping back and forth between the NGX and general forums so much, I must have just posted in the wrong spot. Thanks again! Adam