Sign in to follow this  
BK2

A couple of observations

All in all - amazing! the sound is incredible. A couple of observations that I wish to make following few test flights:1. MCDU freeze which forced me to shut FSX and restart. While freeze I was still able to switch between pages but hitting characters did not propduce any outcome on the scratchpad. This maybe similar to other freeze described in other posts.2. Autoland question: I made an autoland which actually was performed pretty well. However, while replaying from an external view I realized that the airplane pitch was very flat, very close to 0 degree's pitch and the forward landing wheel touching the runway in fact at the same instance that the main gear touch down occured. Ref speed was indicated as 141 (INIT page) while I was using 144 due to wind. This seems a bit odd and I think should be looked at. ThanksBenny K