Sign in to follow this  
Six7th

Bug - Only 2 Digits on Heading and Course Displays

I couldn't see this bug on the issue tracker thread and I know other people have had this problem so I thought I'd post it again.Basically, there are only 2 digits visible on the course and heading displays on the MCP - which makes it pretty hard to select an accurate heading without having to look at the ND! My fsx installation is in the C:// location, I have followed the introduction document and there are no other addons interacting with fsx. I only have REX 2 and one other aircraft installed. If it helps my system specs are:i5 2500kAsus p8p674gb ddr3 1600mhz1GB ATI 5850It would be good to know who else is having this problem! Thanks,

Got it too, currently trying various texture-settings and resolution configs. Gonna drop back in if I get any resolution to this.

Here's a screenshot if it the problem isn't any more obvious tongue.pngNFUXfl.jpg

Here's a screenshot if it the problem isn't any more obvious tongue.pngNFUXfl.jpg
I´m experiencing the same issue with this MCP my specsQ6600 3.08gb DDR2 800ATI HD6970 2gb (catalyst 11.7) Regards,

Same problem was discussed here: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/341676-hdg-indication-on-mcp-displaying-false-in-vc/ With RSR comments.

Artem Crum, EASA PPL
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
LINDA Lua Integrated Non-complex Device Assigning
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••