Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morganw487

D3D9 Antilag

Hey all, I seem to be having issues making this modification. I move the .dll file and the cfg file into my main FSX root folder. I adjusted the values in the cfg as directed in the instructions. However, when I load any aircraft, the loading bar flashes between the actual simulation, basically rendering the simulation useless. I set the frame limit to below my normal fps and set the pre-load thing to 0. Not sure what happens, the black screen with the loading bar flashes repeatedly over the actual game. I run vista 64bit dual core processor. Happens with all aircraft, including NGX. Thanks, Morgan W

PMDG_T7_sig.jpg

Captain Morgan Wiley

Delta Virtual Airlines

Delta Boeing 737-800 Senior Executive

KDTW Hub Manager

Real World Student Pilot

Cessna 152 Pilot

At least your sim loads.I tried Antilag after someone told me it was better then FPS Limiter 0.2, but after putting the two files in the root folder and starting a flight, my entire computer froze when the loading box popped up.Had to do a hard restart 3 times before I gave up.

AJ Pongress

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

d3d9 & antilag gave me black screens when using the alt-r to switch between full screen and window mode & also intermittently in accessing the menus in full screen mode.So I am not using it at the moment. (Currently running unlimited and everything seems smooth, so I will leave it well alone until I see any any issues.) ** I heard that on win x64 the UIanimation.dll has issues especially with regards to black screens on menu changes. I had installed the tweaks mentioned and was still getting the black screens.**

pmdg-fs2crew.jpg

Mark Fernandez

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,690.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now