Sign in to follow this  
Procommander

freeze ngx. it's bug?

hello people. I can not write English well and I hope you do not know google translated an excellent job.NGX is the owner of 737, and since I bought (the first day) until now have never been able to complete a flight.The simulator is always freezes on approach following a star. for now I only used the orbx scenarios. Americans in particular. I never managed to complete a flight to KSEA, and cyvr.I have an i7 920 @ 4GHz, mb Asus P6T Deluxe v2, msi gtx 285.How addon: Use acc pack fsx, ezdok camera rex with weather engine, orbx scenery. I did try to fly with or without the weather engine rex but the problem is the same. he did it with Active Sky evolution.I do not know where to get their hands or where to turn.I hope you can help me.PS: I have these freeze only with the NGX

There is a pinned thread relating to freezes, however if you are having a seperate issue perhaps you can provide more information? Does FSX freeze or just the aircraft?