Sign in to follow this  
jb_nobrain

crazy mouse bug with triple head config

hello,Excuse my English but I'm french ...I use a triple screen Eyefinity and as many addon on the use of 2D panels from the virtual cockpit causes a bug (crazy mouse) by loose a lot of fps ....it is possible to change this ratio through the panel.cfg (meeting starts at what I do) but it is extremely tedious and not necessarily very beautiful ...is it possible to find a solution to this problem or allow users to exchange their panel.cfg to avoid too much trouble ...thank you

Known bug on all addons when using large resolutions - leveld 747 etc all do it. You will need to modify panel sizes, or other approach is switch to windows mode first, then into 2d cockpit, move and resize all the panels (make sure they not near or off the edge, including the popup panels, then close fsx down, next time you load that aircraft(must be same livery) it will remember the settings and you shouldnt have any issue opening 2D panels in fullscreen

Are you sure something nasty hasn't been done to your mouse? Did it come from New Zealand?

To Fix that Problem , you must go to #:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX\panel and Open up panel.cfg with notpad or Wordpad and go to every [Window00] -> [Window17] and change every window_size= XXX.XXX.XXX to window_size= 0.333, 0.874 and it should work