Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nigelporter

fatal error ctd

up to now been really happy slowly getting the hang of doing battle with the fmc etchowever i can now reproduce a ctd every time.the route is yhba to ybbn fmc programmed in various configs but say use rnwy 29 departure ybbn ils 29 arrival , a very simple exerciseso line up on 29 set lnav flaps at 5 and rock and roll climb out set vnav get the flaps up and cross the arms , as this has now happened 5 times in succession i have a second monitor with a gpu monitor and a cpu monitor on which i started to watch the fatal error come off , sometimes it can happen in the climb out and sometimes at toc but i have yet to get past tod.so i am watching the gpu monitor, all is correct it is using 30-50% the the gpu temps are stable at about 76deg,however the cpu monitor is showing me that slowly but surely processors 3,5,7 are maxing out initially they would run up to 88% then drop back then the graph would climb again to say 90 odd % and drop back, remember this is on full auto no personal inputs, then after say 3 or 4 troughs and mountains on the graph the processors finally max out at 100% and bingo ctd/fatal errorhey I know its early days for this great sim and we are bound to get the odd bug, well here is one!!my cfg file has been corrected by oh i dont know his name spanish geyser and it works well and i certainly dont get ctd's or any problem with other a/c so this may be something ou can replicate.looking forward to hearing guys

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!