Sign in to follow this  
xcrossing

Default j3 transparent

Hello: 1st question...Am I the only person in the world that has a transparent default J3 cub.2nd question..If not, what was done to correct it. Now you don't need to know what version or what sys I have all I need to know has it happend to you and what you did to correct it? Oh one more thing .No gauges in vc panel A converted FS9 works just perfect with the FSX 2d panel but the vc is a black square j3.jpg

Obviously, one person cannot answer question one as yes, but receiving no answers may indicate that. I can state that it has never happened to me.Did you perhaps get the stealth version of FSX?Does this happen for all of the FSX J3 Cub textures?

Art

HelloYou have a nice systemYou have a little more power than I (soon to be up graded)I went with a Matrox box w/3 19" LGs LCDs Resolution of 3840x1024_32.and a 15" LCD in the other port for un-docked windows.and other stuff OK....Yea the stealth j3 would work in Afghanistan All default J3 textures invisible and missing all vc gauges