Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

First impression: I L O V E I T ! ! !

Returned yesterday evening from my vacation in France and eventhough it was way past midnight, I couldn't help myself from rushing to the pc and buying the NGX. Downloaded over night (couldn't wait for it anymore, had to get some sleep Hypnotized.gif ) and after waking up this morning, installed and started FSX.Together with Flytampa's Athens, which I also purchased last night, I loaded the NGX in full anticipaction.First thought: wauw...Second thought: WOW... A quick & dirty setup from RWY 03L. Simply loved the sound while starting up the engines. The low growl I have heard so many times while jumpseating in the real aircraft was actually there!Takeoff... again... WOW! Had a small and strange movement while activating the autopilot in combination with LNAV, but I'm quite confident this had to do with the Q&D setup (which was VERY quick and VERY dirty Whistle.gif ) and not yet reading a single letter of the manuals.Vectored myself back to an approach position for RWY 03R and landed this wonderful bird after having a struggle with getting down the airspeed LOL.gif . Taxi in to the gate was UBER realistic in terms of sounds and handling. Watched the wingview and was completely stunned by the soft bouncing of the wings. Performance was very, very, good... At LGAV, with high settings and AI from UT2, I got around 22fps during takeoff and landing roll. Taxi in was around 25. In short: I LOVE IT GUYS! Thank you very much PMDG for taking all this time and effort creating it. As far as I'm concerned, it was more than worth it ! im Not Worthy.gif

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Hih Frank ,some vacation money left in your pocket i see.I flying this bird one week now with sometimes CTD and sometimes good flights. Flying Greetings Joop Schmidt KLM194