Sign in to follow this  
jpchabert

Logitech G940 - Spoilers deploy when throttle forward

Hello, First off I'd like to say that the PMDG 737NGX is not only reaches but exceeds my expectations. It is a brilliant piece of software, incredibly smooth, I just love it and can't really get enough of it. Everything works as it should, I have no issues with it, apart from one, which could probably be my fault anyway : I have the Logitech G940 set, which includes stick, 2x throttles and rudder pedals/brakes. Everything works perfectly except that for some reason, when I move the throttles forward, the spoilers deploy. Understandably a problematic situation for take off :D I do not have a registered version of FSUIPC and thus, I do not use it for calibration/key/axes assignments. I haven't changed the assignments I use for standard FSX'ing. Does anyone have any clue ? Cheers