Sign in to follow this  
Wan Zamir Zakwan

Plane turn black

Hello,while flying with the beautiful PMDG 737NGX my engine,tail suddenly turn black and after some minutes the ground turn black and buildings or trees floating.how can i fix this?

Restart MSFSX, try that then report back!EDIT : have you tried the HIGHMEMFIX tweak?Have you installed anything to the Simulator prior to the NGX or even before?Has this happened before?

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Guest tomrickard1

I did have an issue the other night using the Delta 800WL livery. The engines and tail on the aircraft went black and the paint wouldn't return until I restarted FSX on the ground. I didn't have any FSX texture issues though.

Restart MSFSX, try that then report back!EDIT : have you tried the HIGHMEMFIX tweak?Have you installed anything to the Simulator prior to the NGX or even before?Has this happened before?
It happend when i changed view about many times.I already tried the HIGHMEMFIX but when the black happend i can see the skeleton planeIn my simulator got the PMDG 747-4/8,NGX CLS and Wilco 777This has happend before but its rare on other planes. Edit:The black ground and the floating building is rare happend

It happend when i changed view about many times.I already tried the HIGHMEMFIX but when the black happend i can see the skeleton planeIn my simulator got the PMDG 747-4/8,NGX CLS and Wilco 777This has happend before but its rare on other planes.
Hmm, I don't think I see anything suspicious, (I could be wrong)But since you said you saw it before it makes me believe it's some other add-on causing it.Make sure your using HIGHMEMFIX, and not HIMEMFIX, since your seeing skeleton.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Hmm, I don't think I see anything suspicious, (I could be wrong)But since you said you saw it before it makes me believe it's some other add-on causing it.Make sure your using HIGHMEMFIX, and not HIMEMFIX, since your seeing skeleton.
Me use HIGHMEMFIX not HIMEMFIX.Maybe its is my computer problem.

I dunno what to say,i changed my scenery from Ultra High to Medium High and test the my FSX with NGX + FS INN.I am surprise!!.My freeze panel gone and also black textures.now i can do some flights thanks Vin Scimone Big Grin.gif.(I only change the from Ultra High scenery settings to Medium High settings when flying NGX,other planes with Ultra High scenery handle well.)