Sign in to follow this  
teefan

2 Flights, 2 CTD

Hello EHAM to LOWW (REX, UTX-Europe, Radar Contact, Aerosoft EHAM, Fly Tampa LOWW, FS Genesis, Ultimate Traffic 2, Aerosoft AES, FSUIPC and ...) the CTD is Happend about 30~45 Min after Take off at 29000 First Flight:Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.4940 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ca2ef57 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 000726d4 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt Second Flight: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514 Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7ba58 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0002e3fb OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txtThank youTeefan Anderson

Yes I did,CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.6GC: EVGA GTX 580RAM: 8GB You mean I have to increase the speed to pass it?

Excuse me since obviously you had/have an overclocking issue why post here ?

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

emvaos, Teefan have crashes with the FSX, and a other user asked for overclocking and he think that is a Vcore problem. Where is the problem? Or have you any idee whats going on with Teefan´s FSX? I don´t think he knew it was a (or not) overclocking problem. Sorry i don´t understand your Post here... Confused.gif By the way, where is your Name, i think that was a forum rules? tongue.png

@Dominik , Thank you for the kind@emvaos (No Name) It seems you didnt read the title, before replying to the post, read it carefully. As Mr. Randazzo asked before, we have to share our problems and also evidences to help PMDG to resolve them. I also have problem whit the NGX and am here to get help from someone. It may be hardware, software, config, OC and .... problem and guys like Jojan&Dominik are trying to do something. We are here to share our knowledge, NOT FIGHTING! Also sign your post, Its a the forum rule. Teefan Anderson

Yes I did,CPU: i7 2600K @ 4.6GC: EVGA GTX 580RAM: 8GB You mean I have to increase the speed to pass it?
No I mean add more cpu core voltage. Infact, I would recommend to set your cpu back to default specs and read up and dont change any setting before you understand what you are doing. The fact that you are running an overclocked cpu without even knowing what vcore is probably means that your overclock is garbage. As for lecturing emvaos on the rules of this forum; you might want to know that emvaos works for PMDG and that he's not here for the sake of argument.

I have had both those dll crash on me with stock hardware....don't think it's a o/c issue. Chris Farrell