Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mmosko76

Fatal Error

I received a fatal error on approach into FlyTampa KMDW. Here is the crash report, perhaps it can help. Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61637.0 Application Timestamp: 46fadb14 Fault Module Name: g3d.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.61637.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 46fadb58 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 000ba79f OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

What does g3d.dll belong too?
Doing some google searching, it probably has something to do with scenery. I will do some troubleshooting with FT MDW.

Its a dll that handles "drawing" of 3d objects. Mike do me a favour and starting cranking down your autogen and AI to ZERO to begin with and take it from there...

Its a dll that handles "drawing" of 3d objects. Mike do me a favour and starting cranking down your autogen and AI to ZERO to begin with and take it from there...
Wilco. No AI for me, never had, but I will turn down the autogen. Seeing how this isn't a NGX issue (as I originally thought), disregard this post. Thanks again, EMV.