Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Julean

FSX CTD with MD-11

I am having problems with fsx on approach these days.I have had several 737 NGX CTD on approach. Now my approach at 9000 ft to 4000 ft to monastir (I godt the Aerosoft Scenery) just CTD with pretty good fps. Now I have low fps with 737 NGX at approach as other have. But I had approach ctd with flytampas Athens. Though I have GEX UTX and Angelo Tassoglous freeware sceneries installed in Greece. And I GEX Africa installed with Aerosoft Monastir.I have searched for double AFCADs and think I have removed alle the double entries. Are anyone who know what caused the CTD? KildeMicrosoft® Flight Simulator X Oversigt / overview Handlingen blev afbrudt(Action were interrupted)Dato14-08-2011 23:57 StatusRapporten blev afsendt(Report send)Beskrivelse DescriptionSti for fejlbehæftet program: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe ProblemsignaturProblemhændelsesnavn: APPCRASHProgramnavn: fsx.exeProgramversion: 10.0.61637.0Tidsstempel for program: 46fadb14Fejlmodulnavn: PMDG_MD11.DLLFejlmodulversion: 10.0.61355.62Tidsstempel for fejlmodul: 49b7c81dUndtagelseskode: c0000005Undtagelsesforskydning: 0010a7aaOS-version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1Landestandard-id: 1030 Ekstra oplysninger om problemet LCID: 1030Bucket-id: 1335335381 I tried to attach my fsx.cfg but i was not allowed and paste the file in here wil probally be to much.

Jens Michlas
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen
Denmark

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

43%
    $10,945.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now