Sign in to follow this  
topofthestack

2D THROTTLE PANEL

Great product guys and many thanks for the loving devotion you've given to it The results are outstanding! I realise that you're all busy trying to sort out some intial problems, but my first comment would be that I really miss a Throttle quadrant in the drop-down panels for the 2D cockpit. I've only done few flight but starting from Cold and Dark and having to go into the VC panel to add the fuel, is such a pain! Not being able to have a quick look at the rest of the quadrant settings to make sure everything is selected at variious stages of a flight, is the same. Can you all consider adding this again? Whilst I'm also getting used to the Hot Points for access to other panels, having spent many hours on the B747 I really found the panel access banner easy to use. It was a bit of a shame that you didn't stick to a tried formate but I appreciate you're trying to develope the produce. Perhaps you might like to reconsider this as well and have the hot points combined into a more visible and similar system to the B747, but put onto the window column? Regards, TERRY GALE

TERRY GALE

base leg for 09L/09R EGLL

UK