Sign in to follow this  
Danielsen

Incorrect United 900WL night texture

Hey PMDG guys! I was just testing a few things out in the airplane and randomly loaded up the United 900WL and turned on some of the lights when this showed up:I tried a few of the liveries but only the United is showing up wrong and only during night.nighttexture.jpgTake care!

Have you downloaded the latest version of that paint? It was updated today to fix that I believe.

Actaully I didn't notice the update until now.. However only the inner winglet texture is fixed. I still have the KLM texture on the fuselage as shown in the picture.

Okay you'll need to let PMDG texture guys know. It's a problem with the alpha layer. Send in a support ticket with the image if you don't get a response from a PMDG techy.