Sign in to follow this  
gueyo

FSX fatal error with 737 ngx after hotfix 16agust

After flying two time from kmia to katl, two fatal error that closed and ended my flight in fsx, This is the error that shows Firma con problemas: Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH Nombre de la aplicación: fsx.exe Versión de la aplicación: 10.0.61472.0 Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 475e17d3 Nombre del módulo con errores: g3d.dll Versión del módulo con errores: 10.0.61472.0 Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 475e180c Código de excepción: c0000005 Desplazamiento de excepción: 0002ddb4 Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Id. de configuración regional: 8202 I downloaded and pay for complete clean of my registry. Some error where found, fixed but still the fatal error. all this installed after hot fix from 16agust, who cured my panel freeze for now. Hope pmdg finds the solutions for this problems. quickly Add ons active at the time. 737ngx, fsairlines, fsinn nothing more.sorry pmdg, just saw the the tickeck with this, thank you! ill try it now This issue was fixed in the early morning hours of August 16th. You can either uninstall and redownload the full installer via the link in your purchase email or download the smaller hotfix installer and install it over your current installation. Either option will fix the issue.Link to the hotfix:http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/file_library/PMDG_737-8900_NGX_2922_Hotfix.zipSorry for the inconvenience.

Dose this problem still there I have the same thing I was flying from PAFA TO KDCA and when descending the plane getting close to the airport and it fatal error ended my flight after I flew for 6 hour I and just ended my flight fata error crash my fsx I flew real time flight please let me know if the pmdg hot fix it:)

I have the same error. And I bought the PMDG NGX 3 days ago so I'm sure I have the latest hotfix. I haven't been able to finish one flight because of this bug. PMDG, are you looking into this? Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fsx.exe Application Version: 10.0.61472.0 Application Timestamp: 475e17d3 Fault Module Name: g3d.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.61472.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 475e180c Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 000b50df OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional information about the problem: LCID: 1033 Read our privacy statement online: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409 If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline: C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Okay, I noticed this only happens when flying the NGX through Orbyx scenery. I do not get this error when I fly other aircrafts through Orbyx scenery.

I have the same problem when I fly in germany and reach an airport. I have nothing from orbx and the latest hotfix. I made a "fresh" fsx.cfg only with the recommended changes. I hope, there will be a solution- it would be interesting if the g3d.dll error will be fixed in the service-pack end of september....Lars

Hi, just found an interesting thing: After deleting "bufferpools=0" in the fsx.cfg (Bojote-tweak), I had my first flight without an g3d.dll-crash...Maybe this was the reason, I will do more tests this weekend, if I find time.....Lars