Sign in to follow this  
c172pilot

VC panel freeze?

Hello PMDG. I've been a huge fan of your work and have had very minimal issues, however, this is a first for me. A search yielded only something called "hotfix?" didn't apply for me. Perhaps someone can help. I was flying KJFK-EHAM with the 738NGX and about 250NM from decent I turned right towards the next waypoint, but continued turning right for about 250 degrees, not the intended 60 degree course change. My CDU then stopped responding when I was inputting approach information and eventually the display screens locked. followed by all instrument input stopping. I tried reloading the aircraft, same issue. I tried to get a screen shot, but it froze before I could get to it. Any help is greatly appreciated. C172PIC

Support requests should contain your full name. Try installing the latest hotfix found attached to the hotfix pinned thread in this forum

Support requests should contain your full name. Try installing the latest hotfix found attached to the hotfix pinned thread in this forum
All posts should contain a full name, don't make out it is only for support requests.