Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raphael_Chacon

CDT when Spot viewing the NGX

Hello Boys, First of all, congratulations for your excellent product. But i got to say its been very tricky one to install and configura from the begining. Lot of crash and lot of looking around for Fixes, dlls and stuff. My PC: Intel i5 650Board ASUSNvidia 580GTX 3GB8GB RAMW7 64bits My problem: When i see Spot plae, or Right gear view, or anything from outside the airplane, it suddenly crashes to desktop. But if i fly keeping the view inside the Cockpit, everything goes well, but what can i say, i bought the 580GTX to enjoy views, not to be punished to stay inside the cabin for the whole ethernity!... LOL.gif Im getting very low FPS, 10-20 when flying default views but, when i get near a high end airport like FSDT JFK, or MIA(Default) or FSDT KFLL, London(Any), etc......i get a FPS hit down to 5-10FPS!!!!!!!Hypnotized.gif Im running the 580GTX 1920x1080 Single 21"monitor. My FS Settings: I have my settings just a reccomended for PMDG NGX, but i reduced it a little bit, mostly its in the middle, Scenery objets is "Very Dense" and some things like light blom and so are uncheked.I use the Nvidia Inspector, exactly the reccomended settings i saw here, but i just dondt see any improovement at all changing it from 8XS to 8XQS, etc..... may be i dont know which one is the best for me. Worried.gifI Wonder: 1- How to improove the FPS with the airplane? 2- How to prevent the CTD issues? Im getting it with this airplane indeed, dont know it its something about the NGX. And yes i tryed the "UIAutomationCore.dll" but nothing..... May be looking here around i can get a solution....Rolling%20Eyes.gif Thanks in advance for support....

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!