Sign in to follow this  
AndyStrat

Latest Hot-Fix AUG 15th

It's been about a week now and we have not had much more information as to when we might receive SP1?From the many posts that seem to relate to bugs and other issues like activation I can understand why some people are a little upset or frustrated.Would PMDG not have some kind of work around for the activation for those who are having issues? I have been lucky I guess as I was only effected by the panel freeze which was fixed in the first patch. After the second hot-fix all was still fine.However after the third hot-fix the Sim does seem to be acting a little odd. I don't have CTD's and I never have, but I have had a situation on finals into EHAM.Basically the aircraft just landed in the middle of the runways and I had no control at all. Almost like the panel freeze?? Anyway, I hope that someone can post some more information for us, so that we are up to date with the situation in regards to fixing the bugs. Happy flying Andy

Just to Share, although I didn’t have any problem (CTD or freeze) at the beginning, I installed HF2 & HF3 as they are mandatory, later on I uninstalled all, reinstalled (no activation issues) with HF2 only it seems like it's the stable version at least on my system, waiting for SP1, nevertheless, I am loving this plane more every day.

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

I have no problem withg this plane since i buy and installed it ... No CTD, no freeze, etc ... I think people who have CTD etc, the computer is the reason???

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg