Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeBeer

condlg32.ocx file error message

Hi,ok when I load radar contact as the administrator (right clicking on shortcut) i get the following error message: component 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.My system is windows 7 64bit. I have the file comdlg32.ocx in SysWOW64 folder. I also registered the file by running the cmd prompt and when doing this I also ran it as administrator. I then received the message that this file was successfully registered. But i still get the original error message when trying to run radar contact.so now im at a dead end of what to do next. is it a problem with the original file? or with some other file connected to it? Or will simply reinstalling things solve it?

Michael Elderfield

send me a screen shot of the dos window, where the unregistered dll is, and where you have executed the two commands, clearly visible. jd

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

45%
    $11,435.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now