Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HowardC

MISSING - NIHAD ALLUSH

Has anyone had any contact with Nihad Alush from Simknobs? Dec' last year he posted saying he was no longer supplying parts. He had previously supplied me with two oxygen panels but in a move somehow we lost them. I asked him if he could do them again & he accepted saying he had some backorders & would do mine when ready. I had to pay him upfront several hundred $$ for the two of them. I have had very little contact with him. He last replied to me in July apologising saying he was gearing up again & bear with him. But this was already many months after paying him. I have continually emailed him asking for an update but he refuses to reply. It looks like he may have decided he may rather keep my money instead. Are their any other people who have been caught out by Niahd's refusal of reply & lost their money too? Were there others who had their backorders supplied? Can anyone give me details of how I might contact him please? I take a very dim view of this type of behavour. I can't see him doing any future business if this is his intent. I would like to think there is good reason for him not being in touch (like if he got hit by a truck) but what else can I think? I hope someone might be able to shed some favorable light. Thanks, Howard.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

42%
    $10,670.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now