Sign in to follow this  
Nightstalker

Flickering textures while moving camera in inside- and spotview

Hey. I've hit an issue which is very similar to this one. http://forum.avsim.n...-on-the-ground/ I have not yet experienced problems with the clouds, but I have the flickering textures when near ground. I've run some fast diagnostics in the FSX settings, turning all the sliders to minimum, and I've come up with the autogen causing the problems. (this is, as mentioned, a fast diagnostic, and may not be the actual issue causing the problem, but what I THINK may be the problem so far) This meaning, when I move all the sliders in the scenery option to max, but keep autogen to NONE, no flickering occur. But as soon as I move the autogen slider the flickering starts. As described, and showed, by Victor1 in the post linked above, a couple of posts down, this happens only when camera moves (either by panning in spotview, or flying), and it is just single flickering depending on how fast i pan the view, not continuous* (*flickering over several seconds). It might be ground texture or something scenery (autogen) related. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated I use:FSX with SP1, and SP2GEXREXUT Europeand several norwegian freeware sceneries. EDIT:I just set the autogen slider to max, and the mesh settings, and scenery texture settings to minimum, and the problem dissapeared again, so it might not be the autogen causing the problem alone.

Edited by Nightstalker