Sign in to follow this  
Richard99_Photography

FSX default keyboard shortcuts not working well

Hello captains,few days ago I mapped some keyboards shortcut using the CDU for my Saitek X52 PRO.Yesterday I had the confirm that something does not work well, in particular with the FSX default shortcuts (G for landing gear, F6 and F7 for flaps...).Just after had taken off I had to press three times G for a complete landing gear retraction. First time I had pushed G the landing gear lever went to OFF position.When the descent had been begun shortcut S and shift+S (changing views) did not work, but about twenty minutes later they returned working.F7 command have not been worked for the entire approaching phase.F2 command was inoperative, so I had to slow down only using brakes!F5 command also did not work and I had to switch VC to retract flap lever. So, I don't know why these basic commands have not been worked or worked partially. For example, when I begun taxi route to the gate F7 returned finally working. Weird and strange behaviour, never seen before starting to map commands using CDU. Any idea? Did you have anything similar too? thanks bye. P.S.: last one. also F12 command (which is for Top-Down views) sometimes works, sometimes not.

Hello captains,few days ago I mapped some keyboards shortcut using the CDU for my Saitek X52 PRO.Yesterday I had the confirm that something does not work well, in particular with the FSX default shortcut (G for landing gear, F6 and F7 for flaps...).Just after taken off I had to press three times G for a complete landing gear retraction. First time I pushed G the landing gear lever went to OFF position.When the descent was begun shortcut S and shift+S (changing views) did not work, but about twenty minutes later they returned working.F7 command have not been worked for the entire approaching phase.F2 command was inoperative, so I had to slow down only using brakes!F5 command also did not work and I had to switch VC to retract flap lever. So, I don't know why these basic commands have not been worked or worked partially. For example, when I begun taxi route to the gate F7 returned finally working. Weird and strange behaviour, never seen before starting to map commands using CDU. Any idea? Did you have anything similar too? thanks bye. P.S.: last one. also F12 command (which is for Top-Down views) sometimes works, sometimes not.
Hi thereI have had a lot of problems with the x52 pro and NGX. The Special ones in the FMC i cannot get working with the X52 at all. I used LINDA and that gave me some solutions but again n ot all. But in so saying I think this is more of a @Ian doesn't understand that Sytem' error then anything else. but LINDA is noyt bad adviceHave a look at Linda and maybe you have more luck then I have. At the moment I have an even bigger problem which isI have to have most of my shortcuts via x52 deleted as they interfer with EZDOK and then I will have to re route all the joystick assignments at a later stage. But EZDOK is a challenge as well which I haven't mastered yet. Good luck with LINDA Ian

Ian C. McCulloch

'What would one do without Malt Whisky? Slainte Mhath'

It only can get better