Sign in to follow this  
CaptOrr

Screen freezes just after TakeOff!

I am doing the Tutorial 1, everything sets up Ok, all switches and dials work fine, as per manual when i apply throttle and it spools up to 40% i hit ta/ga hidden switch after takeoff and airplane passes 400 feet i hit cmd autopilot , plane level light touch on controls, 5 to 10 seconds after turning on autopilot plane freezes frozen screenshot no buttons or dials will work, engines produce constant humm, this is as far as i can get into any flight i have tried about 6 flights and all same result, latest answer i read in forums i have reduced all settings , i don't know what to doD.OrrI also don't get any error message

Have you installed the 16 Aug Hotfix? I had a few freezes as well, installed the Hotfix and have only had one since. That was the very first flight after installing it. Nothing since. Bruce Ross

Bruce Ross

Bought on Friday so hot fix was applied went into FSX setting lowered and reduced a lot og settings Voila don't know what i did but just completed 1st tutorial, going to try it again to make sure but i think i got itD.Orr