Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edu_Rubini

Just a suggestion...

Hey, I was looking for a B-2 Spirit to fly the other day, and I noticed that there are none! I think this could b a good project for PMDG to take, because a lot of people like this specific airplane and it's a big hole in the sky - no one has done even with a VC. I do understand that it is very difficult to do it without all the classified information, but is there any chance? Or is it against PMDG policy to do military airplanes like the B-2? Anyways, it's just a question, not a request fo something, so no need for anybody to ge mad at me.... Eduardo Rubini

I think with the way that PMDG go, they don't do military jets but I am sure someone else would do one and if it was good, I would definitely buy it.

Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute. ~Gil Stern

I think the problem is accuracy. It's impossible to get enough data to create it to a realistic level

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE