Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vollie

FCA 737 checklist

Can anyone help me doing the following actions FCA 737?From the MAIN PREFLIGHT: Oxygen test (how to do?)BEFORE TAXI: confirm Gen voltage ( How to confirm it?) EAI/WAI button (where is this)?? Also there is no taxi lights turning on in the before taxi FLOWS also CHECKLIST???From sounds checklist I cant find and do the following:Oxygen ( how to test?)Presuruzation mode selctor?This part becames to puzzling for me..Worried.gif

Volkan

PMDG_ngx_T7_sig_volkan.jpg

Oxygen test: look at the oxygen mask. Find the click spot (not the red button, the one closest to the window. Its a little flap). Press it, you'll hear a hiss of the oxygen.Gen voltage: On the overhead, there is a screen. Rotate the knob to the generators and just check to make sure the voltage isn't low.EAI/WAI: Engine and Wing anti ice. On/off for the conditions you are in.Pressure mode selector should be Auto. Overhead, bottom right. A knob with Man/Auto.

Di Agron

Dell XPS 15 L502X | Intel i5-2540m @ 2.60GHz | 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (2x2GB) | nVidia GT525M | Seagate 500GB 7200RPM | 15" 1366x768 | 23" LG 1360x768 |

Got a hardware question? Ask:

HERE (Mobo's, Ram, CPU's, custom builds, general hardware etc)

HERE (Graphics cards, monitors, drivers etc)

HERE (Peripherals/Hardware and related drivers)

HERE (Internet/Networking)

PMDG FMC NavData out of date message fix HERE