Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mark22

VFR Photographic Scenery - Have I stalled this correctly?

This one is puzzling me and I cannot work out what has happened, I recently had a clean install of FS9 and have re-installed VFR Photographic Scenery for England & Wales by Visual Flight. I used to like downloading files such as trees and copying and pasting the .agn files and placing them into the correct texture folder which added a bit more realism. This all worked fine prior to the new install but for some reason I cannot find the correct corresponding files to place them into. For example, if I want to place some .agn files into a certain area in the UK I would put them in the VFR Photoscenery_Vol4_1 texture folder and simply overwite any existing files but since the new install I cannot find the right texture folders as these are not labelled as 4_1 or whatever folder it is. When I double click on the Visual Flight folder this is what I get: VFREWPart1VFREWPart1vol1centralVFREWPart1vol1northVFREWPart1vol1southVFREWPart1vol4centralVFREWPart1vol4northVFREWPart1vol4southVFREWPart2VFREWPart2vol2centralVFREWPart2vol2northVFREWPart2vol2southVFREWPart2vol3centralVFREWPart2vol3northVFREWPart2vol3south I am none the wiser if I double click on the individual folder as to where exactly I should be placing the .agn files as they are not numbered but just labelled as central, north or south.Yet, I am sure when I first had this programme installed they were numbered as 4_1 etc and I had no problems installing them into the correct texture folders. I don't know if it because I have FS9 installed directly under the drive and not in programme files, this is possibly the reason as this is the only thing I have done differently. Or is there something I am missing that I have overlooked? From what I can tell when I load FS9 the VFR Photographic scenery looks fine so I don't think its a problem with the installation. Any advice would be appreciated please as this has baffled me!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.

Sorry, the title of this should read 'Have I installed this correctly', I couldn't find a way of changing the title once I submitted the post!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. Packard Bell imedia S3210. AMD Athlon II X 3 425 Processor 2.70 GHz. 3 GB RAM. External hard drive 1TB. FS9.1, Ground Environment, Ultimate Terrain Europe, REX, Zinertek's Ultimate Water Advanced & Ultimate Night Environment 2010, WOAI, MAIW, AES, ODG Project.